WISH ME LUCK!

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Simple Woman's Daybook


FOR TODAY: July 8, 2008
Outside My Window...my sunflowers and marigolds are trying their best to grow!
I am thinking...Hubbie will not believe our stockpile.
I am thankful for... Megan, she's been more than "just a sister" to me lately!
From the kitchen...I am soaking my grains thanks to Lindsay!
I am wearing... pj's
I am creating...a Godly Tomato ;)
I am going... to Arizona! yay!
I am reading...blogs mostly, Confessions of an Organized Homemaker, Dr. Oz' book, Dave Ramsey, Bible Study Guide
I am hoping... I can make healthy/organic eating a habit, indefinitely.
I am hearing... New Kids on the Block :)
Around the house... little projects are started everywhere!
One of my favorite things... see through containers!
A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week: Church, Sleepover for the girls, My niece's birthday party, Weekly CVS run
Here is picture thought worth sharing..

Cleaning with Mommy :)

2 comments:

Mommy Minded said...

aw! I love you!

Anonymous said...

Enjoy it in Az. It's hot out here!!

We love it!

Love the pic!! Those are great memories!!

Thanks for sharing!!
Robyn/sonoranstamper
http://www.homeschoolblogger.com/sonoranstamper/