WISH ME LUCK!

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Works for me Wednesday

I hate, loathe, and dispise cling wrap. The only thing I ever get it to cling to is the cling wrap itself. Seriously. I try, get upset, and end up tossing the darn stuff.


Well, a couple at my church recently had a baby and I made them a little something so they wouldn't have to cook. Out of shear aggrivation, I grabbed a large baggie, cut the zipper of the top and used it instead. The weight of the bottom was just right and I finished it off with a ribbon.


Why had I never thought of this before?!

THAT works for me. Buh-bye cling wrap and the frustrations you have caused me!

3 comments:

Tara said...

Good idea! For covering pans cling wrap stinks, but I love press and seal! Much easier.

Little April said...

What a great Idea! very smart

annieck said...

GREAT idea, and VERY cute! I, too, get extremely frustrated with the saran wrap. I have switched to press and seal.
Now you've given me another idea! :)